This week’s episode features Marilyn interviewing some of the competition teams at the 1st Annual Swinetastic BBQ Festival in Frederick Maryland, held on June 17th & 18th 2011 at the Great Frederick Fairgrounds. A KCBS sanctioned event, over 53 teams competed, and we’ve got 7 mini interviews for you from some of our friends and new friends on the competition circuit.
But first we share a couple of the latest reviews we’ve got over at HotSauceDaily.com:
Marilyn talks with 7 competition teams at Swinetastic BBQ Festival:
- George Hensler of Who Are Those Guys? BBQ Team
- Jay Reeder of the 4:20 Q Team
- Kit and Sharon Rudd of Deguello BBQ
- Mike Becker of B & B Backyard BBQ team
- DizzyPig BBQ – Brian & Chris
- UHogg BBQ Team – Blair Duncan & Amiee Todd
- Brian Todd of Hoos Smokin
You can view all of Marilyn’s pictures from the event on her Facebook Swinetastic photos page.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider
leaving a comment
subscribe to the podcast so you get all the weekly shows.
Want to be on the show?
Call our Comment Line: 434-272-8232 (434-2sauce2)
to leave comments, suggestions and requests!