Chad Lowcock of Race City Sauce Works talks with Randy and I about his company and his all natural, gluten free sauces. He also shares what other companies’ sauces he likes to eat. And since Race City Sauce Works is based in Charlotte NC, Chad tells of how he’d like to get a NASCAR driver to sponsor his company!
- Intro: John Lunn of Suck Creek Wings
- Recipe of the Week: Sriracha Garlic Chicken Wings!
- Scott Roberts reviews Santa
Fe Seasons Flamin’ Pineapple Salsa
- Interview with Chad Lowcock of Race City Sauce Works
Sites, sauces, etc mentioned in the show:
- Dave’s Insanity Mustard
- Bald Eagle Foods and their Buck in Rut Extreme Horseradish
- Crazy Uncle Jester’s dessert sauce – Afterburner Sauce
- Marco’s Not Yet Famous
- Redrum Hot Sauce‘s new Inner Bhutty
If you enjoyed this post, please consider
leaving a comment
subscribe to the podcast so you get all the weekly shows.
Want to be on the show?
Call our Comment Line: 434-272-8232 (434-2sauce2)
to leave comments, suggestions and requests!